Experienced Tax Professional
Full-time opening for a highly motivated Experienced Tax Professional with public accounting experience available in all 9 Iowa locations. In addition to local practice client duties, the candidate would provide firm-wide support on technical tax issues, provide periodic training to staff on technical tax topics, and lead special tax projects for our clients. This position will have significant opportunity for advancement and leadership and will be an integral part of the success of the Firm.
Other duties would include:
- Review individual and business tax returns and research tax issues
- Lead, supervise, and train staff members
- Expand services to existing clients and develop new business relationships
- 5+ years of tax experience in a public accounting firm
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, etc.
- CPA Certification preferred but not required
- Experience should reflect ability to handle complex tax issues
- Experience managing client relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills and strong team building skills
Senior Accounting Services Associate
The qualified candidate is responsible for computing, classifying and recording financial transactions to ensure the financial records of clients are accurate. He/She will also review payrolls, payroll taxes and financial statements and perform routine financial calculations, payroll, general ledger and other services performed by a full-charge bookkeeper.
- HS diploma or equivalent, some college preferred
- Previous related accounting experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi‐task
Marketing Intern (Summer 2018)
Marketing is the core of TD&T CPAs and Advisors growth. Whether it is planning our events, helping us tackle our image in the marketplace or tracking our pipeline opportunities, marketing keeps TD&T CPAs and Advisors growing and presenting at our best. This is a perfect position for a learning marketing professional who has some experience and is not afraid to build something from the ground up. You should not be shy or afraid to present your ideas. You know how to build relationships, make people feel included and navigate lots of input.
Duties would include:
- Assist with firm events– including helping with scheduling, list management, vendor management, running the event, and post-event evaluations and tracking
- Support our Marketing Coordinator to implement our social media strategies to engage clients and prospects, driving traffic to the firm’s website and expanding our digital media footprint
- Assist with writing and distributing press releases
- Assist in the coordination and creation of advertising and collateral material
- Maintain data and create monthly reports for marketing and business development activities
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Working towards obtaining a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration
- Previous, relevant marketing and event planning experience in a fast-paced environment
- Professional services experience preferred, but not required
- Advanced technology skills – i.e. websites, email marketing software, and social media