Dennis M. Taylor, MBA, CPA, ABV, CFF
Forensic & Valuation Director
Denny is a Forensic & Valuation Services Director who brings 32 years of forensic and valuation knowledge and experience to the firm. He served as a Partner for the firm prior to his partial retirement.
Denny is recognized within the profession for his extensive expertise as he guides businesses and individuals through complex financial issues.
Raised on a crop and livestock farm in Eastern Iowa, Denny now resides in Muscatine. In his spare time, Denny enjoys playing piano, singing, and golfing. He and his wife, Cindy, thoroughly enjoy spending time with their two grown children (twins), their spouses, and three grandchildren. Cindy and Denny also enjoy traveling with friends, especially to the ocean, and going river cruising.
Check out Denny’s curriculum vitae here.
Master of Business Administration, concentration in Finance, University of Iowa, 1986
- Advisory Services
- Business Valuations
- Financial Forensics
- Management Consultation Services
- Fraud Examination Services
- Tax Services
- Advanced Corporate and Individual Taxation
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed to practice in Iowa and Illinois
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) by AICPA’s Forensic and Valuation Services
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) by AICPA’s Forensic and Valuation Services
- Iowa Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois CPA Society
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Tax and Management Consulting Services Divisions
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Iowa State University, 1972
- Master of Business Administration, with a concentration in Finance, University of Iowa, 1986