Jodi R. Kerr, CPA
Jodi is a Tax Partner with 30 years of experience in the public accounting profession. She also serves as a member of the firm’s Strategic Management Team.
Jodi works closely with her clients to build long-lasting relationships and provides expertise in tax compliance and consulting services to small businesses and their owners. She also has a passion for being involved in her community, serving on the board of multiple organizations throughout her career.
When Jodi isn’t serving clients, she enjoys spending time with close friends, attending flea markets, riding along on her husband’s motorcycle trips, and taking family vacations that include her two grown daughters. They have an unwritten rule to travel to new places rather than returning to places they’ve visited before.
Bachelor of Arts in Accounting, University of Northern Iowa, 1988
- Advisory Services
- Consulting for small businesses
- Tax Services
- Compliance for small businesses and individuals
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in the state of Iowa
- American Institute of CPAs
- Iowa Society of CPAs
- Previous President and Treasurer of the Southeast Chapter of the Iowa Society of Certified Public Accountants (ISCPA)
- Previous Member of the ISCPA Family and Workplace Issues Committee
- Member of TDT’s Strategic Management Team
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting, University of Northern Iowa, 1988
- Fairfield Area Chamber of Commerce Citizen of the Year, 2013
- Treasurer of Birmingham United Methodist Church
- Director of First National Bank – Fairfield
- President of Fairfield Area Chamber of Commerce
- President of the Education Foundation of Fairfield Public Schools
- President and Secretary of the Fairfield Rotary Club
- President and Treasurer of the Fairfield Economic Development Association
- Member of Indian Hills Regional Entrepreneurship Center Advisory Committee