Mark Lechtenberg, CPA, ABV
Mark is a Tax Partner who has been with TDT since 1994, giving him 25 years of experience in the public accounting profession. He also serves as a member of the firm’s Strategic Management Team.
Mark enjoys continuously building and strengthening his relationship with clients and has extensive expertise in consulting small businesses through complex financial issues.
When Mark isn’t developing relationships and serving clients through tax and business valuation engagements, he enjoys spending time with his family. He spends his free time attending his children’s many activities.
Bachelor of Arts in Accounting, University of Northern Iowa, 1994
- Advisory Services
- Extensive experience serving business and agriculture entities
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in the state of Iowa
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) by AICPA’s Forensic and Valuation Services
- American Institute of CPAs – Forensic and Valuation Services Section
- Iowa Society of CPAs
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting, University of Northern Iowa, 1994
- Upstream Academy Emerging Leaders Academy Graduate
- Level 5 Certified Advisor
- Treasurer of Centerville Schools Foundation
- Member of Appanoose County Foundation
- Member of St. Mary’s Foundation