As an Assurance Associate at TDT, you will work as part of a team to design and carry out audit procedures based on your understanding of the client’s business, the risks it faces, and its internal control process. You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of organizations, and business, across several industries.
The successful candidate will have:
- A team first mindset, by effectively working with team members to carry out audit procedures.
- A passion for helping clients, developing relationships, and solving problems as part of a team.
- The drive for continued learning, growth, and improvement.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting.
- We cap our weekly hour requirements at 50 hours to ensure our team members have a work/life balance.
- Our assurance team is passionate about what they do, and care about your development and career success.
- Travel is limited and the workload is spread out throughout the year.