Experienced Tax Professional
Full-time opening for a highly motivated Experienced Tax Professional with public accounting experience available in all 9 Iowa locations. In addition to local practice client duties, the candidate would provide firm-wide support on technical tax issues, provide periodic training to staff on technical tax topics, and lead special tax projects for our clients. This position will have significant opportunity for advancement and leadership and will be an integral part of the success of the Firm.
Other duties would include:
- Review individual and business tax returns and research tax issues
- Lead, supervise, and train staff members
- Expand services to existing clients and develop new business relationships
- 5+ years of tax experience in a public accounting firm
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, etc.
- CPA Certification preferred but not required
- Experience should reflect ability to handle complex tax issues
- Experience managing client relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills and strong team building skills
Senior Accounting Services Associate
The qualified candidate is responsible for computing, classifying and recording financial transactions to ensure the financial records of clients are accurate. He/She will also review payrolls, payroll taxes and financial statements and perform routine financial calculations, payroll, general ledger and other services performed by a full-charge bookkeeper.
- HS diploma or equivalent, some college preferred
- Previous related accounting experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi‐task