Jerry L. Kirkpatrick, CPA
Jerry serves as Managing Partner for the firm and has 35 years of experience in the public accounting profession. Jerry also serves on the firm’s Executive Committee and Leadership Team.
Jerry has a passion for providing businesses and individuals with expert-level service to help them understand the path to their financial goals through tax planning and consulting.
Outside of the office, Jerry enjoys relaxing with a round of golf, various outdoor activities, and spending time and traveling with his wife and family.
Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting, University of Iowa, 1981
- Tax Services
- Agricultural taxation and planning
- Family Business Tax and Planning
- Advisory Services
- Family Business Consulting
- Estate Planning
- Financial Planning
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in the state of Iowa
- American Institute of CPAs – Tax Division
- Iowa Society of CPAs
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting, University of Iowa, 1981
- Registered Financial Services Representative
- Board Member of Appanoose Industrial Corporation
- Board Member of Appanoose County United Way
- Indian Hills Community College Board of Trustees
- Board Member of Mercy Medical Center
- Member of Centerville Rotary Club
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Investment advisory services provided through HK Financial Services (HKFS), an Independent Registered Investment Advisor. Commission-based securities products are sold by ProEquities registered representatives and offered through ProEquities, Inc., registered broker/dealer, member FINRA andSIPC. HKFS, ProEquities and TDT CPAs and Advisors, P.C. are independent of each other.
This material is being provided for informational purposes only with the understanding that neither HKFS nor ProEquities is rendering tax, legal or accounting advice. Please consult with your CPA or other appropriate advisors on all matters pertaining to legal, accounting or tax obligations and requirements.