Specialized Assurance Engagements

Present Your Financials with Confidence

Do You Need A Specific or Specialized Engagement?

Special funding sources often come with specialized reporting and compliance requirements. Those requirements are typically challenging to navigate, but crucial to comply with. You need an auditor who understands the requirements you are under, as well as the reporting formats and timelines you must meet.

Our team specializes in several highly regulated and/or specialized reporting and compliance areas. Our in-depth knowledge and experience in these areas will help guide you through the process, so you can meet the requirements needed to secure your grant, loan, or tax credit funds. Those areas include:

Examinations and/or Agreed Upon Procedures Engagements

  • Federal and State Historic Preservation Tax Credits
  • Brownfield/Grayfield Tax Credits
  • Workforce Housing Tax Credits
  • Iowa Insurance Division Preneed Funeral Contracts

Single Audit/Uniform Guidance for Federal Program Testing

  • Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Multi-family Housing
    • For-Profit Audits Under the HUD Audit Guide
    • Nonprofit HUD Audits
    • HUD Cost Certifications
    • HUD Owner Certified Financials
  • United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
    • USDA Multi-family housing
    • Water and Waste Disposal Systems for Rural Communities
  • Department of Education Student Financial Aid for private colleges and universities

Prospective Financial Information

  • USDA and/or SBA Feasibility Studies
  • Projections, Forecasts and Proforma Financial Information

Employee Benefit Plan Audits

  • DOL Limited Scope or Full Scope Audits
  • Defined Contribution 401(k) or 403(b) Plans

Already Know What Specialized Engagement You Need?